What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care Fort Mill, SC
Did you know that a well-maintained lawn can add as much as 10% to your home’s value?
That’s why real estate pros consider professional lawn care one of the highest-return investments you can make on your home. And service from an experienced lawn care company like The Green Team does more than just increase the value of your home, it expands your living space so you spend more time outside and make long-lasting memories with your loved ones.
Our lawn care services in Fort Mill include:
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Grub Control
- Mosquito Control
- Lime Treatments
- And much more!
6-Step Lawn Care Guaranteed to Satisfy
As a professional lawn care company, we don’t leave our results up to chance. We back all our lawn care treatments with a total satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the results of the service we provide, we’ll be back to make it right—at no additional cost to you!
This satisfaction guarantee holds true for our 6-step lawn care program, which includes:
- Spring treatments to boost your grass’s bounce back from winter so it greens up early.
- Summer treatments that fortify your turf for the hot summer with quick- and slow-release fertilizers, as well as tamp down weed activity.
- Fall treatments to strengthen your grass for winter while taking care of leftover weeds from the summer.
- Our lawn technicians will visit your property twice in each season—every 4-9 weeks—to monitor its health and proactive supply what your turf needs to thrive in every season.
Get a Free Estimate
Aeration & Seeding in Fort Mill
If your lawn is still looking lackluster despite consistent care, it’s probably time for aeration and seeding. As you enjoy your lawn throughout the year, regular wear and tear takes its toll. Underneath the surface, soil becomes compacted which constricts root systems and limits access to air, water, and fertilizer.
Aeration releases pressure in the soil to improve the flow of water and nutrients while overseeding afterward primes your lawn for renewed growth now that resources can flow freely through root systems. When you choose The Green Team for aeration and seeding in Fort Mill, you’ll get this revitalizing lawn care treatment done quickly and professionally, with the following benefits:
- Late summer and early fall timing for optimal results.
- Service from our experienced, knowledgeable technicians.
- Overseeding with high-quality grass to promote a thick and thriving lawn.
- Visible, tangible results as your turf grows to be lush and resilient.
- Free service calls and follow-ups thanks to our quality guarantee.
Give your lawn a new lease on life with aeration and overseeding from The Green Team.
Weed Control in Fort Mill
No one likes having to take care of the weeds on the lawn, but it is a necessary chore. Having a beautiful property to look at out a window is something everyone can appreciate, but it's hard to find the energy to get up and do the work for it. Luckily, you don't have to anymore. The Green Team is happy to take the chore of weed control off your hands. We have lawn care professionals ready to tackle your problem and provide the best lawn care services.
We provide the following weed control treatment in Fort Mill:
- An inspection of your yard performed by our lawn care professional.
- A specialized treatment plan in order to serve your yard best.
- Use effective products to target seasonal weeds while protecting your yard.
- Free retreatments if weeds return in between treatments.
- And more!
Grub Control in Fort Mill
Don't let grubs ruin the beauty of your lawn any longer. Our professional grub control service in Fort Mill is here to help. With our thorough inspection and highly-effective treatments, we'll eliminate the current grub problem and prevent them from coming back. Plus, you can have peace of mind knowing that our methods are family and pet-friendly. Contact us today if you're noticing:
- Yellow, thin grass
- Brown patches in the grass
- Visible C-shaped grubs
- Increased amounts of wildlife in yard
Locally Owned, Highly Trained Technicians
As a locally owned lawn care company, we consider our relationship with the Fort Mill community paramount—you are our neighbors, after all! The best way we can ensure you’re getting the top-notch lawn care you deserve is by investing heavily in our team of lawn care specialists. Each of our new hires goes through extensive, standardized training from the National Association of Landscape Professionals, before being paired with one of our licensed and experienced technicians for 40 hours. Our whole team is licensed by the Department of Agriculture and undergoes monthly training so you can rest assured that the quality of lawn care you receive from The Green Team is second to none!
Not in Fort Mill? We also provide lawn services in Charlotte and the surrounding area. See if we service your area!