What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Lynchburg
Everyone wants a yard they can be proud of, but not everyone has the time to get it in top shape. Our lawn care professionals in Lynchburg are more than happy to boost your yard and give your landscape the sheen and color it deserves. With our vast knowledge of soil and weather conditions here in the Southeast, we know everything there is to know about lawn care in Lynchburg. Our 6-step program can increase the health, growth, and color of your lawn.
Our lawn care services in Lynchburg will:
- Reverse the damage caused by winter and promote greening.
- Get your lawn through the warmest parts of the year.
- Promote your lawn’s root growth and strengthen it up for the cold months to come.
A Locally Owned Lawn Care Company You Can Trust
You aren't just getting quality lawn care when you hire The Green Team — you're supporting a locally owned lawn care company located in Roanoke. When you call on us, you’ll first be treated to a free, thorough inspection of your yard. We’ll learn about the conditions of your grass and what it needs to thrive. Once our trained lawn care professional has a customized treatment plan built around the needs of your yard, they will discuss everything with you to ensure you’re educated on our products and practices.
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Aeration in Lynchburg
Aeration and overseeding is a great way to improve the health of your grass and is the best way to get your yard in tip-top shape. Our lawn aeration in Lynchburg can be added to your lawn care package for optimal results. We typically recommend adding this service to your lawn care package during late summer or early fall.
Benefits of Aeration and Overseeding
Aeration and seeding work wonderfully together to help your grass grow stronger and more green throughout the year. Over the years your yard sees tons of foot traffic, pet damage, and more environmental factors that cause it to become tight and compact. With aeration and overseeding, we go through and break up your compact soil, allowing for nutrients like water, sunlight, and oxygen to easily reach the roots of your grass. After aeration, we go over your yard with high-quality grass seed to ensure new growth - creating a thick, luscious lawn that you'll love.
Tree Care in Lynchburg
Trees and shrubs should be the centerpieces of any vibrant lawn; however, they can be neglected just like your lawn. They can fall victim to bugs, fungus, disease, and the elements faster than you realize, and they’ll take your lawn’s beauty down with them. Fortunately for you, The Green Team knows exactly how to maintain your trees and shrubs in order to make them the jewels of your property. We offer tree and shrub care in Lynchburg that will have your ornamentals looking beautiful in every season.
Year-Round Tree and Shrub Care in Lynchburg
We care for your trees and shrubs throughout the year, and we’ll protect them against the dangers of every season. Our tree and shrub care in Lynchburg looks like this:
- Spring treatments: In spring, we’ll give your trees and shrubs slow-release fertilizers that promote growth and give them strength.
- Summer treatments: When summer rolls into town, so do bugs and diseases. That’s why we use specialized treatments to preserve the health of your trees and shrubs.
- Fall/Winter treatments: As fall nears, we’ll help strengthen their roots, get them ready for winter, and protect them from insects with our dormant oil treatment.
Mosquito Control in Lynchburg
Mosquitoes have no problem with ruining your time outdoors. Aside from buzzing around you and your family every time you step out of your home, mosquitoes are vectors of serious diseases like West Nile and Zika, just to name a few. Your family shouldn’t have to share their space with these dangerous creatures, so let The Green Team protect your loved ones from a mosquito infestation.
Benefits of our mosquito control in Lynchburg include:
- Year-round protection from aggravating mosquito infestations.
- Effective mosquito control products that reduce any surrounding mosquito population.
- Ongoing monitoring and prevention to ensure that your outdoor living space is safe and sound.
Weed Control in Lynchburg
Getting rid of weeds in your yard can seem like a never-ending task that eats into your free time. At The Green Team, we can help you take back your weekends and have a beautiful, green lawn with our weed control in Lynchburg. Our experts can eliminate even the most stubborn of weeds, including clover, crabgrass, dandelions, and more.
It’s important to get rid of any weeds as early as possible—you don’t want them invading the rest of your property. Our weed control in Lynchburg includes:
- A thorough inspection of your lawn to identify what weeds are growing and what your lawn needs.
- Recurring treatment and maintenance to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful long-term.
- Only EPA-approved products to get rid of weeds year-round.
- Both pre-and post-emergent weed treatments to get rid of weeds at every stage.
- Free retreatments if you see weeds between your regularly scheduled treatments.
You can take your lawn even further when you add additional services to your lawn care program in Lynchburg. Our lawn services help your property in a multitude of ways, including:
- Lime Application: Lime rebalances the pH of your lawn, providing a healthy growth environment that also helps get more effectiveness out of fertilizer.
- Grub and Insect Control: These little pests can ravage your lawn during the cooler months of fall, so let us take care of them before they make a mess of your lawn.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We understand that it takes a lot to trust someone with your yard. That's why all of our lawn services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy in between services, give us a call and we will re-treat for free! When you call on The Green Team you can expect superior service and peace of mind!