What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Charlotte
It takes a lot of time and knowledge to turn the average lawn into a landscape worthy of your dreams, and you already have a tight schedule. With years of experience delivering the best lawn care in Charlotte, our experts know exactly what your grass needs throughout the year and when. The Green Team is proud to be your one-stop-shop for all your lawn care needs.
When you partner with The Green Team, you can expect:
- A free detailed inspection of your yard, where we find out exactly it needs to prosper.
- A treatment plan tailored to the needs and conditions of your grass.
- The use of environmentally friendly products.
- A complete satisfaction guarantee.
- And more!
Want even more from your yard? We offer the following additional lawn care services:
- Lime Application: By using lime to restore your lawn’s optimal pH balance, your grass will grow even stronger, especially since lime also helps fertilizers perform even better.
- Grub and Insect Control: Grubs, Japanese beetles, and other bugs can destroy a yard if left to their own devices, but we’d be happy to get rid of them for you.
- Disease Control: Our effective treatments will limit common diseases such as brown patches, rust, and spring dead spots.
Get a Free Estimate
From the moment that spring arrives, mosquitoes will try to ruin everything. Since they’re so comfortable here in North Carolina, mosquitoes are happy to set up shop on your property and bite your family every time they step outside. But these buzzing pests also transmit debilitating diseases, such as Zika and West Nile. If you want to control this very real threat to your family’s health, partner with The Green Team for mosquito control in Charlotte, and we'll get rid of the mosquitoes in your yard once and for all.
Environmentally Friendly Treatments
Our recommended mosquito control in Charlotte operates year-round, and it’ll provide long-term relief from mosquitoes, guaranteed. Our mosquito control in Charlotte includes:
- A free inspection of your lawn to pinpoint the center of the mosquito infestation.
- A customized treatment plan using only environmentally-friendly products and techniques.
- Revisits to your home and apply follow-up mosquito control treatments to ensure that the mosquitoes won’t bother you and your family anymore.
Many things can affect the health of your lawn: increased foot traffic, lack of rain, or too much heat. These things create compaction, making it harder for the soil to intake nutrients and air. This can create long-term damage if you don’t take action. Our lawn care professionals can take damaged yards into their care and revive them by using safe and efficient treatments.
Here’s how our lawn aeration in Charlotte works:
- First, we create small holes in the soil to allow food, water, and air to reach the roots. This is called aeration.
- After aeration, we will begin to lay down new healthy grass. This is called seeding.
- By laying new grass on bare areas, we will promote more growth and give your lawn a fuller look immediately.
Like flowers and varieties of grass, weeds come in many shapes and sizes, and some thrive better in specific climates. Unfortunately, hot and humid North Carolina springs and summers are the perfect environments for many different weeds, including clover, crabgrass, and dandelions. What begins as a few harmless leaves expands into a thick overgrowth of unsightly weeds. If you want weed prevention from the best lawn care company in the area and need to get rid of weeds that have already sprouted, The Green Team has what you’re looking for.
With our weed control in Charlotte you’ll get:
- A thorough property inspection to assess and catalog all weeds.
- A custom care plan using the best weed killer for the specific varieties you’re struggling with.
- Effective products that target seasonal weeds while preserving the health of your lawn.
- Pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments, whether you need preventative weed control or help getting rid of weeds that already sprouted.
- Options for continuing and year-round service.
- Free re-treatments if weeds return between regular service calls.
Have you seen raccoons digging around in your yard? Or notice yellow or brown patches in your grass? These are signs that you may have grubs. Grubs love to feed on grass and its roots which causes the grass to die. It is important to take care of grubs as soon as possible before your entire lawn is killed by these speedy insects. Grubs are no match to our superior treatment methods and knowledgeable exterminators. Partner with The Green Team to keep your lawn beautiful and healthy!
You Deserve the Best Care
Here at The Green Team, we’re a locally owned and operated business that always puts our community first. We know that you'd rather spend your time exploring everything Charlotte has to offer – whether that means breweries and restaurants downtown, appreciating the art at the Mint Museum, or checking out racing history at the NASCAR Hall of Fame. That's why it’s our privilege to make our neighbors’ homes more healthy and beautiful with every job we complete.