What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Forest
As a locally owned and operated business, we have gotten to know not only the specific needs of lawns around Roanoke but also our beloved community. We take pride in our ability to service our neighbors and strive to provide each and every one of them with the highest quality services possible. Not to mention top-notch customer care, so you are always kept in the loop.
Recurring Treatment For Year-Round Protection
In a region that experiences both hot, humid summers and cold, dry winters, lawn care in Forest requires much more than a one-and-done treatment. The key to a healthy and long-lasting lawn is our 6-step lawn care treatment plan. From early spring to late fall, you can expect the following for your Forest lawn care:
- Spring treatments: We apply fertilizers that aid your lawn in reversing the damage done to it over the winter while also restoring its vibrant color.
- Summer treatments: The application of quick and slow release fertilizers helps your lawn maintain its beauty even in the hot and humid summer weather. We will also inspect and treat your lawn for any pests, weeds, or diseases.
- Fall treatments: By applying a heavy rate of fertilizer, we encourage the growth of your lawn and strengthen it in preparation for the upcoming winter. Finally, with pre and post-herbicides we treat any weeds that may still be around from the summer.
Get a Free Estimate
Mosquito Control in Forest
Mosquito bites are undoubtedly annoying, but what’s worse is that they also have the ability to put you and your loved ones at risk. They are often carriers of a variety of dangerous diseases, including Zika and West Nile, which is why it is crucial to get rid of any that have infiltrated your lawn. With our mosquito control in Forest, you will be able to enjoy time outdoors again worry-free!
A Reliable & Effective Process
During the warmer months, mosquitoes are a constant problem that have the ability to multiply rapidly. Meaning a small mosquito problem can quickly turn into a full-blown infestation. That’s why when it comes to long-term relief, professional recurring services are always the best option! When you count on The Green Team for mosquito control in Forest, you can expect us to:
- Perform a free inspection of your yard to identify the source of the infestation and breeding grounds.
- Create a specific treatment plan to reduce the mosquito population.
- Use superior products that are hard on mosquitos, but friendly on the environment.
- Return to apply new treatments every few weeks and ensure there is no new activity.
- Educate you on mosquito prevention, like removing standing water and maintaining overgrown areas.
Tree and Shrub Care in Forest
Trees and shrubs add character to your lawn, making your home stand out and turning your property into something uniquely yours. To maintain their beauty, they need to be properly protected from disease, insects, and the elements. The Green Team is your go-to for tree and shrub care in Forest if you want to get and keep your landscaping in its best condition yet!
Year-Round Care For The Best Results
Your trees and shrubs don’t come and go; they’re part of your yard the whole year. That’s why they deserve year-round care, preparing them to face each season. Our tree and shrub care in Forest includes:
- Spring fertilization: slow-release fertilizer provides important micronutrients that encourage growth.
- Insect and disease control: treatments to ward off shrub-eating insects and help trees and shrubs withstand disease or fungus.
- Fall feeding: nutrient-packed fertilizer to encourage root growth.
- Dormant oil treatments: treatment to prep trees and shrubs for winter and keep them healthy.
Aeration and Seeding in Forest
Mowing and fertilizing may improve the overall appearance of your grass, but when faced with challenges such as extreme heat, cold weather, and heavy foot traffic, your lawn can take a serious hit. We offer aeration and seeding in Forest that promotes healthy root growth and helps your lawn get more of the nutrients it needs to thrive.
Our aeration and lawn seeding in Forest includes:
- Quality service from a highly trained lawn care technician who knows how to provide the best treatment for your unique yard.
- Late summer or fall lawn aeration, which entails puncturing small holes in your soil to ensure your grass receives sufficient sunlight, water, and other necessary nutrients.
- Professional lawn seeding that will introduce top-dollar grass to your lawn, which will take root and grow strongly throughout your property and accentuate any existing grass.
- Quick and effective results, so you can enjoy a beautiful yard in no time!
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee that includes a free re-treatment if you’re not fully satisfied with our lawn care service.
Weed Control in Forest
Stated plainly, DIY weed control is a pain. Constantly monitoring your yard for aggressive unwanted plants and pulling them up whenever they emerge can feel like a full time job. Annoyingly, nuisance weeds are such a persistent threat that, even with ceaseless vigilance on your part, they can still take over your yard without warning. Our weed control in Forest will keep your lawn healthy and looking beautiful all year.
When you partner with us for weed control, you can expect:
- Pre and post-emergent treatments to target weeds at multiple stages of their development.
- Seasonally-adjusted service to keep up with yard invaders all year.
- Eco-friendly products.
- Protection from stubborn local weeds like clover, dandelions, henbit, and crabgrass.
- FREE retreatments if they return after we’ve left.
- Recurring services that you can depend on.
- And much more!
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
At The Green Team, we want all of our customers to feel confident in knowing they are receiving the best possible lawn care in Forest. That is why we promise to provide industry-leading services that are sure to make your lawn the best it can possibly be. However, if for any reason you are left dissatisfied with a service, all you have to do is let us know and we will happily provide a free follow-up service.