What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Cave Spring
Lawn care in Cave Spring can be challenging without professional assistance. With the Green Team, you’ll have the benefit of working with seasoned lawn care professionals who work hard to provide lawn services in Cave Spring that is designed to fortify and improve your grass from the roots up. Our program comprises of scheduled treatments every 4-9 weeks from spring to fall and covers a range of services, including the following:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control treatments
- Disease control
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn lime treatments
- Grub control treatments
- And more!
A Gorgeous Lawn—Guaranteed!
Are you ready for lawn care in Cave Spring that you can rely on? With the Green Team, that’s just what you’ll get. We see our customers as part of our community, so when you work with us, your satisfaction is our top priority. In addition to providing you with maintenance and protection for your lawn, we’ll also offer you our satisfaction guarantee. If you experience any issues after your lawn care treatment, we’ll provide a free follow-up service to make things right. That’s our commitment to you. Contact our lawn care technicians in Roanoke today!
Get a Free Estimate
Once warm weather comes around, unfortunately so do mosquitoes. These bothersome insects spend their time annoying you and your family, leaving behind itchy welts and ruining your outdoor fun. They can also transmit several dangerous diseases, such as yellow fever, Zika, malaria, and dengue. While they are hazardous, you shouldn’t let mosquitoes keep you cooped up indoors. Instead, rely on our mosquito control in Cave Spring to help you reclaim your yard. With The Green Team on your side, you’ll be enjoying the great outdoors again in no time.
Recurring Treatments for Lasting Mosquito Relief
Our mosquito control in Cave Spring focuses on recurring treatments throughout the year to curb the mosquito population before it has a chance to get out of hand. Regular visits also provide long-term relief from mosquitoes, so you can say goodbye to constant swatting.
When you count on us for mosquito control in Cave Spring, our technicians will:
- Perform a free inspection of your property to identify breeding grounds and areas with the most activity.
- Create a customized treatment plan to dramatically reduce the number of mosquitoes in your yard.
- Target stagnant water and tall shrubs to eliminate as many mosquitoes as possible.
- Return regularly to reapply treatments, keeping you protected for the long haul.
- Give you tips on how to prevent future mosquito outbreaks, like pruning overgrown vegetation and draining standing water.
Over time, your soil becomes compacted due to foot traffic, heavy rains, and changing seasons. Compacted soil makes it difficult for your grass to grow, resulting in a lackluster turf with brown spots and thinning patches. While it may look unsightly, this damage is reversible with our aeration and seeding in Cave Spring. These services refresh your lawn’s soil to promote healthier, stronger grass.
When you partner with us for aeration and seeding in Cave Spring, we will:
- Use a machine to uniformly aerate your lawn, pulling up small plugs of soil and allowing oxygen, water, and nutrients to reach the grass roots.
- Seed your yard with high-quality grass to fill in bare spots, resulting in a thicker lawn.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee—if you don’t love your results, we’ll provide a free follow-up treatment.
Nothing ruins a gorgeous yard like weeds popping up all over the turf! Here at The Green Team, we’re here to help you keep your lawn protected from clover, dandelions, crabgrass, and all other types of local weeds. Our guaranteed weed control in Cave Spring will eradicate these aggravating eyesores once and for all with a combination of preventive and reactive weed control treatments.
When you team up with us for your weed control in Cave Spring, you’ll get the following from your lawn care professional:
- A thorough inspection to identify what type of weed you’re dealing with.
- A customized weed treatment plan to meet your lawn’s unique needs.
- Pre-and-post-emergent weed treatments to eliminate weeds completely.
- Free re-services between seasonal weed control treatments if needed.
Trees and shrubs are an important part of your landscaping, but keeping them healthy can be difficult. Instead of trying to do it all yourself, trust our tree and shrub care in Cave Spring. We schedule treatments throughout the year to keep your ornamentals looking their best no matter the season. You’ll see results, we guarantee it!
When you trust our tree care experts in Cave Spring, we will:
- Use a slow-release fertilizer to give your ornamentals the nutrients they need to thrive.
- Protect against harmful pests like aphids and beetles with our insect control.
- Prevent fungal issues from taking over and killing your plants.
- Apply dormant oil to stop insects from overwintering.