What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Roanoke, VA
You work hard for your home, so let us work hard for your lawn! Our lawn care in Roanoke, VA knows how to make your property shine in the tough Southern weather no matter what. If you’re trying to increase your property’s value or you simply want a more attractive landscape, The Green Team in Roanoke is an expert lawn care company that can serve your needs!
The Green Team is proud to be your one-stop-shop for lawn care. Depending on your lawn's needs, we offer the following services:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control treatments
- Disease control
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn seeding
- Lawn lime treatments
- Grub control treatments
- And more
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
As a locally owned and operated business, The Green Team views our customers as neighbors. If our neighbors are unhappy, so are we! We work hard to provide cutting-edge lawn care in Roanoke so that our customers can enjoy the healthy yard that they deserve. Your satisfaction is truly our priority which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the results of our lawn care we will provide follow up services at no cost to you.
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Treatments You'll Love Year-Round
Weather in Roanoke can be tough on your lawn, with harsh summers and cold winters testing their strength every year. These weather conditions can leave you with a brown patchy mess of a lawn, but we’re here to help! Our lawn experts will turn that eyesore around and make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood. Our program rebuilds your lawn’s strength while encouraging it to grow to its maximum potential. Applied from early spring to late fall, our service includes three main treatments:
- Lawn fertilization is done in the spring, summer, and fall and is a vital step that:
- Recovers lawn from the cold winter and encourages early greening by using high-quality lawn fertilizers.
- Keeps your lawn at peak health during the hot summer months.
- Encourages growth and prepares it for winter so it can shine once again in the spring!
- Weed and pest control to ensure your lawn will flourish in the summer heat and be a safe outdoor living environment for your family.
- Our weed control in Roanoke combines pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to get rid of any existing weeds and prevent them from coming back
- Disease control to keep your lawn healthy and looking its best!
If you want to give your lawn an even bigger boost, we offer aeration in Roanoke. This allows more nutrients to reach deeper into your lawn’s root system. In fact, you can revive your grass extremely quickly through aeration and lawn seeding in the late summer or early fall!
Our aeration and lawn seeding in Roanoke work like this:
- First, our aeration process will relieve soil compaction, allowing extra oxygen and nutrients to reach deep into your lawn's root systems. This will boost the strength and growth of your grass!
- Then, we'll start the lawn seeding process. By laying down new, high-quality grass seed, your yard will be greener and grow stronger than before.
Our lawn care does not just stop at lawns — we offer professional tree and shrub care in Roanoke as well. Trees and shrubs add so much appeal to your lawn, but they need to be maintained just like any other part of your landscape. Disease, fungus, bugs, and the elements will wear your trees and shrubs down if they aren’t cared for, so let us protect them and help them thrive.
Our tree and shrub care in Roanoke works all year round, keeping your ornamentals safe from the unique threats of each season. The Green Team’s process includes applying seasonal fertilizers to encourage growth, protect against destructive bugs and diseases, and encourage root growth while also preparing them for the winter months ahead.
Residents of Roanoke are all too familiar with mosquitoes. These pests will set up shop almost anywhere, biting you and your family as often as possible. Not only are these pests annoying, but they can carry terrible diseases, such as West Nile, Lyme, and Zika. If you’re tired of your lawn being a mosquito haven, call The Green Team for mosquito control in Roanoke, and we’ll get these pests under control fast. Our mosquito control in Roanoke is a recurring treatment that runs year-round, using only the most effective products and techniques to clear your lawn. Our cutting-edge process includes pinpointing exactly where the mosquitoes breed, reducing the mosquito population, returning to your home every few weeks in order to apply more mosquito treatment, and confirming that the mosquitoes are under control.
Save $50 on Mosquito Control Treatment
Our mosquito control treatment in Roanoke is hard on your mosquito infestation, but we don't believe it should be hard on your wallet. That is why we are offering up to $50 off your first pest control treatment. Get back to enjoying your outdoor space, contact our professional mosquito exterminators today.
Controlling weeds can feel like an impossible task. Nothing destroys a beautiful and healthy lawn like weeds, and few things destroy weeds. If you are spending hours battling weeds but making little to no progress, you need to call the weed control experts at The Green Team. With our unbeatable weed control in Roanoke, your weeds will be gone in no time.
A Weed-Free Lawn Guaranteed
While dandelions and clovers may have brought joy to your childhood self, you have probably come to realize the damaging effects they have on your lawn. Broadleaf weeds like clover and dandelions and grassy weeds like crabgrass can quickly take over a once healthy lawn. Luckily, our weed control in Roanoke protects your lawn against a great variety of weeds. When you partner with The Green Team, our expert lawn care technicians in Roanoke will provide the following services:
- A FREE inspection to identify existing weeds.
- A customized weed control plan to get you the specific results you want.
- Pre and post-emergent weed control treatments to destroy existing weeds and prevent their return.
- Season specific weed treatments to eliminate seasonal weeds quickly and effectively.
- Re-treatments at no cost to you if you spot weeds between regularly scheduled visits!
You work hard to provide your lawn the nutrients it needs, but grubs can turn all your effort into wasted time. Once these “C” shaped bugs bury themselves in your lawn, they begin to eat away at your grassroots. This inhibits your lawn from properly absorbing nutrients and heightens the risk of lawn disease. When it comes to getting rid of grubs, you need professional help. Luckily, The Green Team is right around the corner with premier grub control in Roanoke!
Our Experts Have the Solutions You Need
What makes grubs especially dangerous is that they are nearly impossible to spot. They can shelter themselves in your soil and begin to reproduce before they are ever seen. If you are worried that grubs have made themselves at home in your soil, here are some signs of grubs in your yard:
- Grass that becomes thin and yellow before dying.
- Irregular brown patches that won’t respond to fertilization or watering.
- Grass that is spongy in texture and rolls up like a carpet.
- Increasing amounts of wildlife like raccoons, skunks, and birds searching your yard for grubs to snack on.
If any of these descriptions match your lawn, you need to act fast! Our expert exterminators in Roanoke have the solutions to your grub problem and are ready to help.
Award-Winning Service in Roanoke
We aren’t just lawn experts—we’re also proud members of the community! Locally owned and operated, we work tirelessly for our neighbors, and that devotion to serving you has won us the Best of Roanoke prize for multiple years in a row! No matter what kind of lawn care you choose, you’ll always receive these award-winning perks:
- A free inspection of your lawn to determine precisely what your lawn needs to thrive.
- A treatment plan customized for the specific needs of your lawn.
- A complete satisfaction guarantee for every job we finish.
- The most effective lawn care products available.