What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Radford
Do you want to be able to enjoy a lush lawn all year round? Here at The Green Team, we understand that it can be difficult to maintain vibrant grass. We’ve been in business for over 12 years, transforming lawns from dull to full, green lawns, so we know what works. The Green Team is proud to be your one-stop-shop for lawn care in Radford. Depending on your lawn's needs, we offer the following services:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control treatments
- Disease control
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn lime treatments
- Grub control treatments
- And more!
Get a Free Estimate
Tree and Shrub Care in Radford
Nothing completes a beautiful lawn like stunning ornamentals. Did you know that a well-maintained landscape can even increase your home’s value by as much as 19%? If your trees and shrubs are looking worse for wear, look no further than The Green Team for your tree and shrub care in Radford. As a locally owned lawn care company in Radford, we want to help you take care of your ornamentals.
Get Show-Stopping Trees and Shrubs with Our Comprehensive Care
Tree and shrub care in Radford might seem complicated, but your friends at the Green Team make it easy. Our 6-step program breaks Radford tree and shrub care down to a science. It’s so easy that all you’ll have to worry about is enjoying your beautiful ornamentals. Our Radford lawn care professionals provide quality tree and shrub care year-round.
Aeration in Radford
If your lawn needs an extra boost, our aeration and overseeding in Radford is just the thing for you! How do you know aeration is the service your yard needs? When thatch—dead organic matter—builds up over time, it can block water and nutrients from reaching the roots of your grass. This causes it to look dull and thin, and even develop brown patches. Our aeration and overseeding in Radford works to break up the thatch and promote new grass growth, giving you back your beautiful lawn.
With our aeration and overseeding in Radford, you’ll notice a difference in your lawn in no time. The benefits of lawn aeration include:
- Greener, more vibrant turf.
- Thicker, fuller grass without bare spots.
- Revitalized soil that creates ideal conditions for grass growth.
- Turf that’s more resistant to wear and tear.
Mosquito Control in Radford
Mosquitoes make it impossible to enjoy your time outside. Not only do they buzz annoyingly around you and your family, they also cause itchy welts that can put you at risk of diseases. You shouldn’t have to share your yard with these pests, and with our mosquito control in Radford, you don’t have to. We use safe, effective products to give you guaranteed relief all year round!
When you partner with us for mosquito control in Radford, we will:
- Inspect your property to identify mosquito breeding grounds and areas with high activity.
- Use cutting-edge products to significantly reduce the mosquito population.
- Return on a regular basis to reapply treatments and ensure you stay protected throughout mosquito season.
- Give you tips on ways to prevent future infestations, such as removing overgrown vegetation.
- Back our services with a satisfaction guarantee that includes free re-treatments!
Weed Control in Radford
Nothing destroys the appearance of a lawn faster than weeds. After putting weeks of time and money into nurturing your turf, the last thing you want is for destructive weeds like clover, crabgrass, or dandelions to invade. Whether you’re dealing with an existing weed problem or aiming to prevent weeds from becoming a problem, the lawn care professionals at The Green Team have the solutions you need. Call now for unbeatable weed control in Radford!
Lasting Results with Recurring Weed Treatments
As a locally owned and operated lawn care company, we view our customers as neighbors. We want you to have the best of the best when it comes to lawn care, and that means customizable, recurring weed control. In order to get rid of weeks as efficiently and effectively as possible, we provide the following services:
- A thorough inspection to determine the type of weeds present.
- A weed treatment plan customized by a local lawn care professional.
- Application of the best weed killer for each season to ensure year-round weed protection.
- Pre-emergent AND post-emergent treatments so that you never have to worry about weeds again!
- Free re-treatments if weeds become a problem in between treatments or immediately afterwards.