Tree and Shrub Care Near Me
Trees and shrubs are a vital addition to any landscape. They provide their own unique beauty while adding real monetary value to your home. Of course, insects, diseases, and the elements can wear your trees and shrubs down until they’re a shadow of their former selves. If you want a strong and healthy landscape all year round, The Green Team can help! As a locally owned and operated business, we’re invested in your lawn as much as our own Let our lawn care professionals increase your home’s appearance and value with professional tree and shrub care year-round.
When you count on our highly-trained team for tree and shrub care, you can expect:
- An in-depth seasonal 6-step program that equips each plant to weather the elements and defend against insects.
- Slow-release fertilizers that provide boosted nutrition, even in winter.
- Treatments that promote resistance to disease and fungus.
- Open communication all along the way.
- And more!
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee
Our tree and shrub care in Virginia is second to none, but if you feel unsatisfied with our work, we guarantee that we’ll do everything in our power to make it right. If you aren’t happy with the results of our services, just let us know and we’ll provide complimentary service to fix the problem and exceed your expectations. Our customers are our number one priority, and we place a huge emphasis on your satisfaction!
Get a Free Estimate
About Our Tree & Shrub Care Service
We all know having good curb appeal for your home is desirable for aesthetic reasons, but did you know it can also help increase your home’s monetary value? Surveys show that mature trees and a well-manicured landscape can increase your home’s value by a whopping 7 to 19%. On top of getting the most bang for your buck in terms of investment, trees can also help reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs! There’s a myriad of benefits to having well-cared-for trees, so let the tree and shrub care professionals at The Green Team care for yours.
Beautiful Trees & Shrubs Throughout the Year
Here at The Green Team, our tree and shrub care process is a 6-step program that ensures your ornamentals are cared for throughout the entire year. Depending on the season, we’ll apply our cutting-edge treatments and fertilizers to give your trees and shrubs exactly what they need to thrive. Here’s an overview of what our 6-step process looks like:
- Step 1 - Spring Feeding: During the spring, we’ll use slow-release lawn fertilizer that provides micronutrients to your trees and shrubs. This encourages growth and builds up tolerance for the warmer months to come.
- Steps 2 to 4 - Insect and Disease Control: As the weather heats up, we’ll apply tree and shrub treatments that target shrub-eating insects, and we’ll use products that help trees and shrubs withstand and control disease and fungus. In order to get the most out of our tree and shrub care treatments, we apply them over the course of three separate visits.
- Step 5 - Deep Root Feeding: As fall approaches, we’ll give your trees and shrubs nutritious fertilizer that promotes root growth and builds strength for the winter months.
- Step 6 - Fall/Winter Dormant Oil: Our final tree and shrub care treatment application helps control scale and insects during their overwintering phase. This keeps your trees and shrubs healthy and ready for the upcoming spring.
Learn more about DIY shrub care tips in our blog!
We Give Back To Our Neighbors
Here at The Green Team, we are honored to be part of our local community and give back whenever we can. We are proud to support local charities, as well as our troops. We participate in Project Evergreen, which ensures that our troops and their families have healthy, vibrant yards where they can relax. After all, it’s the least we could do for our heroic veterans. When you partner with us, you can feel good knowing you support a local lawn care company that also supports our local community.
Areas We Service in VA, NC, & SC
The Green Team is proud to provide lawn care and mosquito control services to our neighbors in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.